Thursday 14 June 2012

Robert-motivation photos

   A purple flower pokes through a crack in a driveway on an average day in June 2012 outside Victoria BC. The flower represents the struggle for survival common in nature.

      Beautiful landscape of Esquimalt harbor, on June 2012, by Esquimalt lagoon. The landscape represents opportunity that someone could take advantage of.

   Myles Bowley laughing in photography class at spectrum school on June 11 2012. It is important to enjoy and laugh at the little things in life.

      Colorful rainbow on a bright day in June 2012, by Esquimalt lagoon. The rainbow represents happiness even on a day when its raining.

   A 1992 burgundy BMW 318i, in June 2012, in my driveway, this car is my form of transportation. The BMW represents independence in my life.


     Wine bottles on a wine rack in my house in June 2012. The wine represents the celebration that could be happening.

3 comments:

  1. I like where you've started with this Robert, although I wish you'd put the tags on the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rainbow shoot is amazing ;)

    ReplyDelete