Monday 11 June 2012

Arlene Photojournalism Project


1

                    A lady was hoding her baby girl as talked with her 7-year-old son in my hostfamily's yard on Monday while her husband was helping to set up a big tent for their coming wedding. 


2

.

 The little boy was trying to somersault but he couldn't do it well. Then his mon taught him the correct way to comer sault. It took place in my hostfamily's yard on Monday.


   

 

 


 3

My host bro appeared behind the baby girl suddenly and made faces to her. At first she was very confused. It also took place in my hostfamily's yard on Monday.


That's what made the baby girl's face from this----



to... this---




4

When the lady was holding her crying baby, I thought of the photo of my mon and me which was taken by my dad when I was just a baby.

   

       5     

In May,2012. A little girl was traveling with her families to the Palace Museum in Beijing, China. Her Mom carried her younger brother to washroom at that moment. She really enjoyed meeting Chinese visitors and said hi to everyone of them.

In May, 2012. The little girl's Mom and younger brother was back to them. Her Dad
 was telling her Mom that every visitors who met them said their daughter was so lovely and pretty. Her Mom smiled.



2 comments:

  1. Arlene, you've done a great job, as always, of capturing 'the moment.' Portraits are a real great place for your Photography. It won't be long before you're selling for people. Keep up on the close-ups. Those seem to be your most powerful ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the emotion you got in the photos

    ReplyDelete